Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Actually, I Have Yet To Run Out of a Sharpie...

I bought my first pack of Sharpies this January.
And none have died yet.
Told you they were magical.

Anyways, my dear Gabi from Crazy Socks And Ninja Bunnies has tagged me in a survey.
I have thoroughly answered every question.
Drink up:
Normally, my drawings take no more than two hours max.
This babe took all day. No joke. I was sweating by the time I was done.

Also, I bathed in awesomesauce today when Drizzled In Awesomeness awarded me with this:
I don't know what it's supposed to be for.
"We are your overlord..." De-deh-neh-neh-nehneh. De-deh-neh-neh-nehneh De-deh-neh-neh-nehneh.
Zeppelin moment.
Life is good.

...guys, this is why I don't write on my blog. 
I'm much more respectable when it's just my Sharpies talking for me.


So I understand I get to change three rules?
  1. Eternal world peace. The word "war" will be erased from the dictionary. Yessss...
  2. Autotune will be banned. For good.
  3. Anyone who spells "Zeppelin" wrong will be forever shunned. I'm serious.
So now I have to choose who to give this to?
That's like asking me to pick my favorite Sharpie.

Aight, here goes:
A Collection Of Terrible Photos -His posts make me smile and I love his photography.
partofmewontagree - Beautiful poetry always deserves an award. Even if I can't understand half of it.
And It Came To Pass...- Because Bisky's amazing. And I'm her pet rock.

I'm exhausted. Not even going to go back and read this to see if it makes sense.

*showers world with love*
Good night.

29 comments:

  1. Yay for the death of autotune! All hail the bloggess!

    oh yeah, and war too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do shrooms dont you? nice detail.
    and thanks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing piece there. You can tell you worked hard on it! o.o

    No word "war" is cool and all. But rules 2 and 3 make me >really< happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aghh, your love is all over me I CAN'T HANDLE IT

    i really like the stairs in this one
    OH GOD I DON'T HANDLE POWER POSITIONS TOO WELL, THANK YOU THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if it means anything but I drew a mudkip in class today! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol @Zombie xD, a great work as always. Really like this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is intense!! And thank you for getting "The Immigrant Song" song stuck in my head all day, woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is what people call, the great art

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always feel really rainbowy and happy when i look at all those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot, talentz, I see lots and lots of taletzz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah...that picture looks great! Following you for more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so...your whole blog is a sham then? i was only waiting to see what would happen when your pens ran out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're autotune plan is pretty genius.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice picture! I love Lead Zeppelin!!!
    (I know i spelled it wrong, but that was the original plan to write it)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome picture it's very vibrant and vivid! Congrats on the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mushrooms as stairs to the Sun?

    I so agree!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks awesome, a lot of colours...did your hand cramp up? This happens to me sometimes, then I start questioning why I started this project...but the end result is worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! I love it, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My friend does a lot of artwork like that, you should check out her page if you like.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/crazymindmanifestations

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh hallucinating shrooms, this is wonderful hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a GREAT piece! So much color and fun! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. surfing thru and thought this was beautiful

    you should pitch some of these to a gallery or something, too good not to seen by others

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I used to be able to find good information
    from your content.

    My blog: natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Scribble something

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...